Monday, July 4, 2016

Good Ol' Fourth!!!!

Add caption
My friends!!
My neighbor.
Hey y’all!

Happy 4th of July!  The best day everrrrrrrrrrrr!

 Today has been a darn good day.  We washed clothes and had haircuts and then spent the day with most of the zone cooking burgers and playing corn hole!   And yes… I’m still the corn hole champ.  Ain’t no one gonna beat me.  Last night the light storm counted as fireworks for us and so really … I’m feeling like pretty much at home.  Good ol’ Fourth!

This week was a good one!  The highlight was an interview with president I had.  Let’s just say I love the man and he helps a whole darn lot.  Can’t say much more than that, but really he’s such a blessing to my life.

We taught fewer lessons this week because we went on intercambios with Elder Davis and we also had other little activities throughout the week that took up time, but in the end we still taught plenty and helped lots of people!   We had 4 people at church.  Yay!  And lots of rain. 
It’s already July.  This week I took lots of pics just for you guys.  I actually carried my camera around in my area and it’s safe to say I’m a big risk taker.   Not much new going on-- just teaching and fun.


Have a  WONDERFUL  4th y’all.  Life is good!

Elder Davis, my first comp and now my district leader.

Waiting for interviews with the President.

No comments:

Post a Comment