Monday, June 1, 2015

Healthy Again! Ready to Work My Mexican Tush Off!

"You're in My Heart"
Hey All,

Took me a sick week--fever and stomach problems galore--so really I had quite a relaxing week (haha) sipping Gatorade with ibuprofen and watching The Restoration movie in my bed for days!  Really couldn’t ask for anything more!  (It was his worst week yet!)

Only other thing that went down this week is I got a new District Leader and his name is Elder Schow!   He’s from Idaho and I’m pretty excited to learn from him! We have a junta (meeting) tonight so really it’s a make-it-or-break-it deal going on with me approving him as my leader!  NOT!   He’s a great guy and man Idahoans just know how to work.  I love it!

Oh, also we had a world record of 4 investigators at church yesterday!!!!!  I’m super pumped about that and man, oh man, that might just mean we be having ourselves 4 baptisms this cambio!  (transfer)  That’s our goal so wooooo ya looking good so far!

Other than that ... pretty much nothing happened this week ... I fed 60 hotdogs to our dog trying to prove that she could get full ... she didn’t get full.  It’s a work in progress.  I’ll try 120 this week.

All is well.  I’m happy and currently healthy and back ready to work!  Let’s have us a good week!

Love,

Elder McClure




No comments:

Post a Comment