Monday, March 7, 2016

Off-Trail Tricycling!


The young adults - my neighors and friends.
Hey Friends!

All be well here in Hidalgo!  We worked our bums off all week long and taught a bunch of lessons and found 4 new people to teach!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOO   That’s what I’m talking about!

We have a few people who are progressing, like Hermana Emma--just like my niece Emma who I love so dearly!  I think just for the name she’s going to have to get baptized!  hahahahah.  No, she’s a wonderful lady and loves to read the Book of Mormon.  Each lesson is just so good and intense that we find ourselves running late to the next lesson.  But it’s worth it.  I love good investigators.  They make me happy!  And you know what else I love?  When after an intense lesson and they understand everything and they’ve been crying the whole time and then afterwards they tell you that you’re an angel.  Man I love it. 

Yesterday I did some insane off-trail tricycling with the neighborhood gangster kids and man we had a blast!  We sure enjoy the kids around here.  They always wanna play!

We had an area "attack" in another area and it was super intense and we taught this lady who’s been inactive for like years and years.  Throughout the lesson she cried the whole time and then we asked her to say the prayer at the end and she told us she hadn’t prayed in a LONG TIME.  Then she prayed and it was the most beautiful prayer I’ve ever heard.  It was incredible.  Wow, what fun it was to be in that lesson!

After that crazy awesome lesson we went with the member who was teaching with us to his house.  He’s a professional massage dude and wow I had the most intense massage of my life.  The good news is my back doesn’t hurt anymore!  Wow, I love massages. 

Anywho, lots of fun and good stuff going on around here.  I just keep pluggin’ along. 

All be well.


Love, Elder McClure

Makin' eggs with my PEPPER!
Riley couldn't get pepper in Mexico so our neighbor sent him a bunch!





No comments:

Post a Comment