Monday, March 21, 2016

Man I Love Mexican Fruit!

Making Apple Pie
Fruit, Baby!


Hey guys!

It’s cold today and I loveeee it!

This week was pretty awesome, might I say.  Let me explain.  We got Papa Palafox to say YES! OK let me reword that.  Papa Palafox with his own free will and choice said to us that he is ready to be baptized.  Haleluya!  We set the date for the 4th of April, but we will see cuz that’s a Monday.  It might end up being the 3rd, but either way, HALELUYA!

Earlier today I was saddened to realize I didn’t take one picture throughout the week.  We were just so busy teaching like madmen that I never even thought to take out my camera and take a picture! But that’s OK because we worked like madmen and also, I took pictures today to make up for it. Pictures of me with my fruit.  It’s FINALLY mango and strawberry season!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Every morning I drink a strawberry banana smoothie and at night I eat me my mangos.  Man I love Mexican fruit.  So don’t worry, I do have the pics for this week now.  Me and my fruit.

Since it was the first week of the transfer, all the district leaders had a leadership training by president and it was wow good.  President is worried about how some missionaries use their time.  So he’s crackin’ down on us and teaching us how every second counts.  I don’t think I’ve been a time waster on the mission, but it’s still a good reminder and now I’m even more determined to use every moment I have to serve the Lord. 

This coming week is a little scary.  It’s "Semana Santa" for all them Catholics here and it’s pretty dangerous.  We have extra rules just to be safe and really I’m in a really nice area, so I’m not too worried, but it’s always exciting.  I’m just glad it’s my last Semana Santa here in Mexico.

It’s really hard to think of what’s been happening, I just woke up from a 2 hour nap and my brain still isn’t in full function, but I’m healthy and happy and doing good.  No complaints, life is good, what more could I want?!


Enjoying some ribs!


No comments:

Post a Comment