Monday, October 5, 2015

Life is SO GOOD!!

October 5, 2015

Cool General Conference!
We did us some cookin'.
Yum!
Hey Y’all,

General Conference was AWESOOOMMMEEEEEEE!  And my week was pretty much right up there in awesomeness, too!  We actually have an investigator--like a real one!  I still don’t know his name, but he’s for sure real and he went [to the Church to watch] General Conference even!  Sooo, yeah, I’m soooo jacked.  Having investigators is always good.

Hmm, this week was filled with anticipation for the conference!  We also had our Ajusco party this week so we got to see lots of drunk dudes in the street and also lots of masked creepy people.  I love small town Mexican parties! 

We got us a new elder named Elder Mayoral from Aguas Calientes, Mexico. He’s a cool chap and doesn’t know a lick of English.  He came straight from the CCM so he was literally at his house 3 weeks ago.  That’s so hard to even believe!  Man, oh man, I’ve been gone a LOOOONG time!  So, fun stuff really!  Elder Jarrett and I are both training and it’s just so crazy because last time I was in this situation, it was Elder Marsh, my district leader and me both training and Elder Jarrett was Elder Marsh’s son--so crazy fun stuff.   I love it all!

We had a leadership training this week and I was so, so, so, so, so, so excited for it!   I love those things.  Prez just tells us a ton of stories and we learn a ton and get all pumped to go back to our area and work!  So really it was a great meeting, but the sad part is that we left on time, but there was a huge accident on the highway just out of the mountains and so we got there really, really late.  I walked in all shameful and that was hard.   It also kept me from getting the full message of the training and feeling the Spirit as strong as I would have liked to.  It’s hard being so far away from the mission office.  It took us almost 3 hours by bus. 

Life is good!   It’s fun getting over the hill in my son’s training!  We can see the light at the end of the tunnel!  Five more weeks and who knows, maybe I’ll be sent to the dirty ol’ city!
Life is GOOD.   Life is SO GOOD!

Elder McClure


Bought me a new hat.
Haircut time.





No comments:

Post a Comment