Monday, October 19, 2015

Here Comes the Sun!

October 19, 2015

Food with Hermana Perla.  She's the bomb!


My wall is getting bigger!
Buenas tardes mis amigers, (Good afternoon my friends)

Well this week was pretty..... normal!  My comp and I both were talking as we walked into the internet cafe saying that we have no clue what to write home about.  Seriously the highlight of my week was/is a clogged toilet!  Like man, that's not much!  But thank goodness for the branch prez who is coming to help with the toilet problems! 

Oh, did I mention last week that we caught another rat?  I can’t remember which week was what. But ya, so we’ve had two rats in total but yeah it’s been real fun.  Rats make good pets.

Our investigator was at church again and so that makes 4 times!!!!   We’ve taught him the first 3 lessons and are now teaching him the commandments.  The only hard part is that we can only see him one time a week.  I don’t know if he’ll be baptized before I leave this area but even if not ... it’s all good.  As long as he makes that covenant with God and Preserverar hasta el fin ... (maintain until the end).  I‘m happy!   I bet Prez will even let me travel from my new area and attend the service!

We FINALLY got a mission leader this Sunday!  It’s about time!  He’s a convert of 2 years named Hermano Ubaldo.  He’s chill and really excited for the work, so I’m excited to work with him.  We also had a branch council thing for the first time so that was awesome and we got branch leaders to say they will help us in a few situations we have.

We had interviews with prez this week and boy do I love those! President is so clearly inspired that it’s just fun to sit down and let him teach you.  I love that man.  Also Sister Mecham told me lots of stories about her daughter who lives in Fort Collins and how she’s a crazy boxer and how her sons too are awesome fighters.  With the stories I’ve heard I don’t think I want to fight her.

Still shoppin’ for them new shoes.   Shoes aren’t the easiest to find here, but hey it’s all good. Someday I’ll find me a pair.  It’s been raining and super, super cold this week and I’ve been very miserable.  All the cold hasn’t helped my sickness, but even with all that I think I’m on the mend!

Our washing machine also broke so I’m not sure what we are going to do ... might be hand washing from now on..

All is well. todo bien. op!... Here comes the sun!

A patch of sunshine over yonder.  It looked soooooo warm!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment