Monday, August 10, 2015

Smiling and Singing as I Go!!

Eating Rabbit


My New Mexican Pants
Roofin'
August 10, 2015

We totally have a ton of new investigators this week--like a lot and they all seem genuinely interested which is a first ... let me tell you.

We worked our bum-bums off all week walking like crazy and in the process set 4 fecha bautismales (people with baptismal dates).

4 siblings came to church yesterday!!!!  I’ve waited and prayed for a month to have an investigator come to church and it finally finally happened!!!!!!

My comp and I gave a 40 (minute) teaching time thing in front of our zone, assistants and mission prez and it went.... well.

We are finding, teaching, and loving as we work work work every day.

So tha’ts the awesomeness for this week all summed up real nicely so even the young’uns can enjoy what went down this week.

Now, for the awesomest of awesomeness that went down ... dun dun dun dunnnnnn -- today we went to a super, super, super, super nice restaurant with a member and 3 other sets of missionaries and I ate RABBIT!!!!!!!!   Wow it was so hard to do. Every bite I took was just another memory of lit’l Muffins (Riley’s pet rabbit); but hey I did it and I’m so proud!  I even kissed the dead thing.   Right on the smackers.  It was good tastingish ... mostly like chicken but much more tough and hard to get off the bone.  I think I’ll never eat it again, but hey I’m so proud of what I have done and accomplished as a missionary--all the way!

The work is finally picking up.  I’m smiling and singing as I go ... and changes (transfers) are next week! dun dun dun!  We think my comp is a movin’ out but we´ll see.

Other things that happened this week:
I bought Mexican pants
I rode a part of a train 
I hit a piƱata
I juggled hail balls

And I also got lost with my district for many hours on our way home from a zone conference that took place down the mountain.


Elder McClure. Ya




Cowboys and Indians!

No comments:

Post a Comment