Monday, August 17, 2015

Behold, the Power of God!

 August 17, 2015




Gonna keep it short this week.  I have too many other things to do on the computer in 1 hour.

This week was a sick week!   SOO sick!  Not as in cool... as in sick!  My comp suffers from real bad migraines and was out of order for 3 days this week.  It’s real hard to build up an area when you don’t work in it!   But it’s all right.   I got some good studying done and rest which was greatly needed!   Also Elder Galindo had a fun field trip for 4 days to the hospital so I got to worry myself sick with that situation.  Visiting him one day was very very fun and the restaurant there was delicious!!!

Other than that... nothing much happened!

Oh wait!  I had a wonderful wonderful phone call the other night from my son (the elder who Riley trained) who is still in Jardines Iztapalapa!  He called me letting me know how everything is good there and that he baptized a family of FOUR that he and I found and taught before I took off for Ajusco!  BEHOLD THE POWER OF GOD!   What absolutely WONDERFUL news that was to receive.  As I laid in my bed that night thinking I realized my Joy was truly full--just like the scripture in Alma 29: versus 14-16! [See scripture below.]  Wow!   It was an experience I will never forget and I am so incredibly happy for my son, Elder Walker, and the success he is having! 

Cambios (transfers) tomorrow!  A new comp is coming!  Please keep me in your prayers!

Love Elder McClure

Alma 29:14-16
14 But I do not joy in my own success alone, but my joy is more full because of the success of my brethren, who have been up to the land of Nephi.
 15 Behold, they have labored exceedingly, and have brought forth much fruit; and how great shall be their reward!
 16 Now, when I think of the success of these my brethren my soul is carried away, even to the separation of it from the body, as it were, so great is my joy.




 










No comments:

Post a Comment