Monday, April 11, 2016

Yay!! Papa Palafox Was Baptized!!


Papa Palafox's Baptism
Papa Palafox and his family.
It’s been a week--a hard but good one!  We fought all week long with the adversary.  It’s so crazy how hard he works to drag down these gospel hungry investigators that we have.  It truly is a fight but I know we will win for we have the Lord on our side.

We finished the week off with a great baptismal service for Brother Lorenzo Palafox.  I call him Papa Palafox. His wife and kids joined the church one year ago and he has now finally joined them as members of this great church!  It was a wonderful service and we had a special musical number that we did with the sisters and our ward mission leader.  The Spirit was super strong and the other investigators that attended the service cried.  It was awesome.  We sang the primary song "When I am Baptised" or whatever it is in English.  What a wonderful experience. It’s been a long, long time since I’ve had a baptism--too long.  I’m glad the streak is over.  I want more. 

Life is good--too good.  I am so blessed.

Love,

Elder McClure
P.S.  Elder Clayton comes this Saturday!  I’m so excited!


Brother Aviles (and his wife) baptized Papa Palafox.  





No comments:

Post a Comment