Monday, July 27, 2015

Walking and Singing . . .




It rains a lot!!
July 27, 2015

What a week!   We totally put in a full week of work and got in return 5 lessons in total.   5. Woooooooo!!!!   Yaaa!!!!!    We are awesome!!!   Man the work here is hard and slow!!!!   5 lessons and 4 were with actives (active Church members).   The other menos activo creo (less active members).   We don’t really have any investigators right now, so that’s rough, but hey we are working hard and we will be blessed for it, right? 

So pretty much we walked ... alllllll week, which was awesome.   It gave me some time to sing.   I especially thought of the song about pioneer children walking and walking and walking.   Ya that was one that ran though my head a lot.   And I sang the song by the big guy about how “Everything little thing ... is gonna be alright” as I got growled at by a herd of trash-eating dogs.   Music this week is what seriously kept me going. 

Besides all the walking and singing I really can’t think of anything else that happened this week.   Hmmm.

Yep, that’s really about it!   I’m in chapter of 8 of Moroni in the Book of Mormon ... SO close to finishing.  It’s so awesomely crazy, I’ve been like trying not to read very much because I don’t want it to end;  but ya, 2 chapters left and nada mas (nothing but)!   I’m also halfway through reading the Doctrine & Covenants and half way through reading the Book of Mormon in Spanish.   What should I do next?   The Bible?  Oh yikes!  (It's SOOOOO big!!)

I’ve really been able to focus on my Patriarchal Blessing esta semana (this week) and it’s so incredible the blessings that have already come forth and have happened in my life.   What a blessing to have this guidance to help me find my way!

The work is hard, but it’s awesome.   The walking is good.   I’ve got good views, good smelling cows, great tasting eggs and hotdogs, and a smile on my face.   Life’s good!

Elder McClure 

My bros . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment