Monday, January 26, 2015

I'm in My Mission Now!!


Darth Vader?
Letter to family on January 19, 2015
 
I’m in my mission now!!!!

Everything is super weird and scary and I got 4 hours of sleep last night so I’m pretty much dead!!!  They said I could have 5 minutes on the computer to write home real quick to let you know I’m going good so WooHoo I’m a writing you!  I got 26 new emails and no time to read any of them so that stinks but anyways everything is all good!  I’m spending the night in the mission home tonight and then I meet my new comp and head to my area tomorrow!  I don’t know where my area is but I know it’s in the city so I’m really nervous about that... I was really hoping for a place a little south of the main city!

Saying goodbye to my district was extremely hard but we took lots of pics so I can’t wait to share those with you next Monday!  I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get mugged--like everything is super sketch but I guess that’ll be a fun experience!  The mission home is kinda ghetto... I was expecting nicer after being in the Japan mission home but I guess I’ll live!  I don’t understand anything anyone says and it’s frustrating cuz they are teaching me the mission rules but not really cuz I can’t understand them haaha.  So if I’m breaking rules it’s not my fault haha.  My Mission Prez is really nice and said you guys emailed him.  I told him dad was CES and he likes that haaha.  But anyways hope all is well back home!  Wish me luck and keep praying for me! This is gonna be the hardest 6 weeks of my life!!!

Love you guys!!  Be good!  Remember who you are hahahaha.

Love

Elder McClure

No comments:

Post a Comment